Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity provides opportunities for organizations and thousands of individuals to take action in the fight against substandard housing. Working together to help people become successful homeowners creates stability in the community.
You choose how you want to be involved.
opportunities available for groups and individuals:
We schedule individuals and groups all year long. There is a wide range of opportunities available for groups and individuals:
Our Volunteer Process
There are three easy steps involved in becoming a volunteer:
- Complete the appropriate Volunteer Waiver:
- Send both forms to our office by either:
- Mail (1276 South 500 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84101),
- Email (email@example.com)
- Fax (801-263-0727)
- Once your Volunteer Application and Waiver have been received by our office, you may contact us to discuss the exciting ways you can help us fulfill our mission.
No construction skills are needed…… we will help you enjoy developing them!
If you have questions concerning opportunities to make a difference with the Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity, feel free to contact Kandace Diggs at 801.263.0136 ext. #210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Volunteer Events